THE ROY C. HAINES AWARD
WHAT IS THE HAINES AWARD?
The Roy C. Haines Award is given to the state society that:
- Demonstrates sustained best organizational practices resulting in a viable and active society
- Supports and participates in NCSS programs, projects, and activities
- Connects with the home state entities either located in the state or the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area
- Sponsors special projects, programs, or activities of a community-service nature reflecting credit on the society, its members and by extension on the NCSS
PAST EVENT DETAILS
Date: Saturday, October 24, 2015
Location: The Knights of Columbus #2169 Council - 9709 Rosensteel Avenue * Silver Spring, MD.
Highlights: The event will highlight the Taste of the States/Territories; the Mark Q. Rhoads Volunteer of the Year Award; include an Open bar; silent auction; dinner and dancing.
Cost: $50/ person $500/ table
- Check or Cash - Download form here
- Online - Brown Paper Tickets - http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2404372
Silent Auction: Donate a silent auction item for bidding. Please fill out this form and return it to the email address indicated (Marie Frank, Silent Auction Committee Chair) and then follow the directions for dropping off the silent auction item the day of the Haines Award Dinner/Dance or before.